GearsCRM is looking for a self-motivated Business Analyst for our New England Practice. Our Project Managers will work with customers to analyze their requirements, and develop designs for Salesforce projects. Our Business Analysts will be teamed with a Project Manager to work with strategic customers to analyze their requirements and provide configurationenhancements to Salesforce.
This will be a work from home position, with flexible hours. Package will include salary, health insurance and 401k.
Candidate must be located in the New England area – preferably Massachusetts or New Hampshire.
- Salesforce Configuration of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com solutions
- Translating the Customer’s requirements and developing a solution within Salesforce using configuration.
- Participating in Business Process Review Meetings to guide a customer through their processes
- Maintaining a tight Project Schedule and ensuring all documentation required by Customers have been achieved.
- Work with the customer to develop and maintain project plans. Conduct and participate in meetings and calls to review project plans and keep the customer informed of progress against the plan.
- Provide End User Training and Documentation during roll-out
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com. Sales Consultant or Service Consultant certification a bonus. Minimum of 2 years salesforce experience required.
- Strong ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using Salesforce, coupled with the knowledge of choosing the most effective option for a customer.
- Operational and / or Business Analyst background in Sales, Marketing and/or Customer Service required.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Ability to follow a rigid Software Development Lifecycle (SDL) for documentation and process is a must. Clients this role will work with have tight process guidelines they follow for all enhancements, and candidate will be responsible to ensure they are met.
- Ability to understand a requirements document and perform configuration based on these requirements. Ability to code is not required.
- Strong data management skills required. Excel and Data Loader are a must. Demandtools is a bonus. Experience with data consolidations and de-duplication required.
- Ability to work in a self sufficient manner, but also with a team. Different project sizes will determine if the team is one or several members.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping to deadlines is a must.
- Have to be fun, energetic and quick on your feet. We are not the typical formal large consulting company. We pride ourselves in being fast and nimble and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.