GearsCRM is a Salesforce Gold Cloud Alliance Partner and provider of Salesforce consulting services. Clients rely on us as a trusted adviser in the selection, design, optimization, and deployment of effective saleforce.com implementations. Our primary focus is on customizing Salesforce to meet our clients’ specific business needs. We also provide clients with on-going support and a range of advisory services centered on the many technologies that support sales, marketing and customer relations processes. With our in-depth business experience and technical knowledge, we help clients to implement and roll out their Salesforce initiatives for maximum business impact and ROI. Benefits include working from home on a flexible schedule, health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
GearsCRM is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Senior Consultant to support our Communities Practice. In this role, you’ll collaborate with clients to analyze business requirements, design Salesforce solutions and manage projects related to Salesforce’s Community Cloud. You’ll partner with our industry leading team of Solutions Architects, Developers and Technical Architects to solve complex problems and deliver best practice Salesforce implementations and enhancements to your clients.
We work from home on flexible schedules, collaborating to solve complex problems for great clients. Benefits include health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, flex-spending, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
Candidate ideally would be in one of the following states, but others would be considered: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Connecticut, New York, Tennessee, Colorado, Nebraska, Texas, Wisconsin, or North Carolina.
- Salesforce Configuration and Design of Partner & Customer Communities. This would leverage the Lightning Community Builder, Lightning Components – standard and custom, and also Visualforce and other tools where needed.
- Participating in Business Process Review Meetings to guide a customer through their processes
- Translating the Customer’s requirements and using best practices, crafting a solution with Salesforce that will support their processes, without unneeded custom development
- Develop technical requirements for internal developers to build solutions where needed
- Provide End User Training and Documentation during roll-out
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities / Portals and Force.com. 3+ years of salesforce administration managing an advanced Salesforce instance is required. Exposure to multiple salesforce instances is preferred.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce Communities is a must. Experience leveraging both the Visualforce / tabs and Lightning Template approaches is preferred.
- Operational experience in how a community is used – for Partners and / or Customers, is required. Candidate must have an understanding of how users leverage Communities in multiple use cases: Self Service, Public Discussion / Collaboration, and Partner. Experience being a Community Manager is a plus.
- Communities Consultant, Sales Consultant or Service Consultant certification a bonus and previous consulting experience is a plus.
- Strong ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using Salesforce, coupled with the knowledge of choosing the most effective option for a customer.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Ability to document requirements for developers a must. Ability to code is not required, however, an understanding of what can be done with Lightning/Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is a must.
- Experience with web design is a plus. Past projects involving wireframes and website design a bonus.
- Ability to work in a self sufficient manner, but also with a team. Different project sizes will determine if the team is one or several members.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping to deadlines is a must.
- Have to be fun, energetic and quick on your feet. We are not the typical formal large consulting company. We pride ourselves in being fast and nimble and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Please email us at email@example.com and include your resume if you’re interested.