GearsCRM is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Senior Consultant to support our Pittsburgh & Cleveland based projects. In this role, you’ll collaborate with clients to analyze business requirements, design Salesforce solutions and manage projects. You’ll partner with our industry leading team of Solutions Architects, Developers and Technical Architects to solve complex problems and deliver best practice Salesforce implementations and enhancements to your clients.
We work from home on flexible schedules, collaborating to solve complex problems for great clients. Benefits include health/dental, 401K, generous paid time off, and the satisfaction of delivering expert Salesforce solutions on a daily basis.
Due to the onsite visits, the candidate must be able to easily travel between Pittsburgh PA and Cleveland OH.
- Salesforce Configuration and Design of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com solutions
- Participating in Business Process Review Meetings to guide a customer through their processes
- Translating the Customer’s requirements and using best practices, crafting a solution with Salesforce that will support their processes, without unneeded custom development
- Develop technical requirements for internal developers to build solutions where needed
- Provide End User Training and Documentation during roll-out
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com. 3+ years of salesforce administration managing an advanced Salesforce instance is required. Exposure to multiple salesforce instances is preferred.
- Sales Consultant or Service Consultant certification a bonus and previous consulting experience is a plus.
- Strong ability to problem solve and understand how a business process can be enhanced and improved using Salesforce, coupled with the knowledge of choosing the most effective option for a customer.
- Operational and / or Business Analyst background in Sales, Marketing and/or Customer Service required.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Ability to document requirements for developers a must. Ability to code is not required, however, an understanding of what can be done with Apex/Visualforce/Web Services is a must.
- Strong data management skills required. Excel and Data Loader are a must. Demandtools is a bonus. Experience with data consolidations and de-duplication required.
- Experience with designing data mappings for an integration project a plus.
- Ability to work in a self sufficient manner, but also with a team. Different project sizes will determine if the team is one or several members.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deliverables at once while keeping to deadlines is a must.
- Have to be fun, energetic and quick on your feet. We are not the typical formal large consulting company. We pride ourselves in being fast and nimble and providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume if you’re interested.